Englewood Cliffs Real Estate
The borough of Englewood Cliffs is nestled in New Jersey’s Bergen County. It is the headquarters of three business bigwigs—LG, Unilever, and CNBC. On top of that, automotive giants Ferrari and Maserati have their North American headquarters in this borough as well. Englewood Cliffs was established in 1895 which resulted from a referendum between Palisades Township and Englewood Township.
According to the 2010 U.S. Census, Englewood Cliffs has 5,281 residents, a slight decrease from its population a decade ago. Forbes ranked Englewood Cliffs as the 78th most expensive zip code in the U.S. This borough highlights a suburban vibe complimented by a wide array of restaurants, shops, and tourist landmarks. Residents also benefit from Englewood Cliffs’ excellent location which makes it closer to major transportation routes including three airports. There are 1, 818 households registered in this borough which translates to about 1, 559 families.
Englewood Cliffs Statistics:
- Estimated median household income: $111,671
- Estimated median house value: $986,527
- Median prices of housing units: $939,542
- Median prices of detached houses: $943,963
- Median prices of townhouse: $659,420
- Median prices of 2-unit properties: $503,724
- Median prices of 5-unit structures: $1,518,402
- Median gross rent: $2,001
Tourist landmarks in Englewood Cliffs include:
George Washington Bridge
Fred H. Wittt Recreation Complex